Saturday, December 17, 2016

a slow thaw


the broken way: this book has been my journey companion as we have returned to the states broken and weary.

we have just returned from our renewal and growth program and i've barely begun to process all Jesus has been doing in my heart. but my words are returning to me. my desire to get out and snap photos is coming back. i'm coming back to life! like a slow thaw... and it's good. i want to lean in and keep doing the work. i want all that He has for me. i want to be a comforting journey-mate to those who are broken.

stay tuned to this space as i keep processing.

1 comment:

  1. You might be interested to know that your blog has been featured on the "Moms in Missions" website (https://momsinmissions.com/online-community)

    I also wanted to send you an invitation to join our Facebook group if you're interested. We're trying to start up a new community group for missionary moms . . (https://www.facebook.com/groups/672492636266355)

    Both the website and the Facebook group are brand new, so we would love your help in spreading the word and inviting other missionary moms to join!

    Blessings in Christ!
    ~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining the conversation!